ARpost App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and ARpost and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store. By installing the ARpost App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, which together with our TERMS AND CONDITIONS and PRIVACY NOTICE, and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the ARpost App.In order to ensure ARpost provides the best experience possible for everyone, WE STRONGLY ENFORCE A NO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report As Inappropriate Post" feature found on each post.Your access to the ARpost App may be terminated without warning if ARpost believes, in its sole discretion, that you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Parties: This Agreement is between you and ARpost only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. ARpost, not Apple, is solely responsible for the ARpost App and its content.
- Privacy: ARpost may collect and use information about your usage of the ARpost App, including certain types of information from and about your device. ARpost may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the ARpost App.
- Limited License: ARpost grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the ARpost App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the ARpost App on Apple devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
- Age Restrictions: By using the ARpost App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the ARpost App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the ARpost App may be terminated without warning if ARpost believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the ARpost App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the ARpost App.
- Objectionable Content Policy: Content may not be submitted to ARpost, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- Warranty: ARpost disclaims all warranties about the ARpost App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, ARpost, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support: ARpost does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, ARpost, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Product Claims: ARpost, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the ARpost App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the ARpost App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims: ARpost shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the ARpost App. To the extent ARpost is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, ARpost, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the ARpost App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
- Legal Compliance: You must represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- ARpost Contact: The New Life Enterprise, LLCPO Box 2115, Darien, Connecticut firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using ARpost, e.g., you must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement when using ARpost.
- Third Party Beneficiary: You must acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
© TheNewLifeEnterprise, LLC