Terms and Conditions
- The content of the App and data available on the App are for your general informational use and guidance purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the App are the exclusive property of Provider and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the App is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the App for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The App offers users of the opportunity to display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise make available on or submit through the App (collectively, “submit”) User Content. Subject to the rights and license you grant in this Agreement, you retain whatever legally cognizable right, title and interest that you have in your User Content.
- You grant Us and every other user of the App a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on ARpost solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the App. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall restrict other legal rights We may have to your User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify your User Content for any reason, or no reason at all, in Our sole discretion.
- Each time you submit any User Content, you represent and warrant, as to that User Content, that (a) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights to the User Content, or you have a lawful right to submit the User Content and grant Us the rights to it that you are granting by these terms and conditions, and any future revisions of same, all without Us having the obligation to obtain consent of any third party and without creating any obligation or liability of upon Us; (b) the User Content is accurate; (c) the User Content does not and, will not infringe upon any intellectual property or other right of any third party; and (d) the User Content will not violate this these terms and conditions, or cause injury or harm to any person.
- Please remember that the App is a public forum and that User Content that you submit will be accessible to and viewable by other users. Do not submit personally identifiable information (e.g. first and last name together, password, phone number, address, credit or debit card number, medical information, e-mail address, or other contact information) on the App.
- You agree that your User Content will not contain any content as Prohibited Content now or in the future. If your User Content contains Prohibited Content, in our sole discretion and determination, we reserve the right to remove any part or all of your User Content. Specifically, but without limitation, the content listed below, is considered Prohibited Content by this App:Adult contentContent that advocates against an individual, group, or organizationCopyrighted materialDrug, alcohol, and tobacco-related contentHacking and cracking contentViolent contentWeapon-related contentOther illegal content
- Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the App by any party other than Provider. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstances will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the App, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from the App. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the App. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the App or with the delay or inability to use the App, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the App.
- It is your exclusive obligation to maintain your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- These Terms and Conditions contain all of the representations, promises and obligations of the Provider of this App and no other representations, promises and/or obligations made anywhere other than in these Terms and Conditions, whether written, oral or otherwise, will be binding upon the Provider. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions are later determined to be unenforceable by any court, arbitrator or any other forum, all of the other Terms and Conditions of this App shall remain in full force and effect.
- Your use of the App and any dispute arising out of such use of the App is subject to the laws of the State of Connecticut, United States of America and applicable federal law without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
Effective Date: 9/21/2018
Provider Contact Information
The New Life Enterprise, LLC PO box 2115, Darien, Connecticut 06820 email@example.com
© TheNewLifeEnterprise, LLC